Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Award

Thank you, Bluerose's Heart for giving me this award! I don't even know you, but I'm glad that you like my blog. I count it all of God's grace.
Now, you don't need to do the tagging thing if you don't want to, but I DO want you to know that I greatly appreciate your blogs!

"The rules to the award are: link to the person who nominated me for this award; share seven interesting things about myself; and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers."

Seven interesting (?) things about me:
1. I am the youngest in my family.
2. I sound a lot like my sister & mom (especially on the phone), but I'm quieter.
3. I would rather spend time with a few friends than a big group of them.
4. I would like to write a fictionalized account of one of my ancestors' lives.
5. I like to take walks with my family.
6. I'm one of the shyest person you've ever met or would meet (working on becoming less so).
7. I have three sisters-in-law (so far).

I'm passing this award on to:
Jennifer @ Blessed Femina
Jasmine @ Joyfully at Home
Esther @ Unknown Artist
Mia @ Aspiring Homemaker
Chantel @ Life, Laughter, and the Little Things
Caroline @ Standing in the Sunlight
Laura @ Actually Laura

1 comment:

Shelby said...

i'm real shy as well, but once i get to talking then I liven up. =)