Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Titus 2 Women...Links

"The Clothes Line" by Helen Allingham

Womanhood has changed over the years. Today most women seem to want to throw off the old norms of staying home and raising children. Even some who stay home are not becoming the best homemakers. I see more and more how I fail in this. Can this change? I believe it can, if I trust God and earnestly desire and seek His molding of my heart. He alone can change me. Please pray for me.

So, as I am not really qualified to write about this as of yet, I will post links about it.

This is a wonderful little article by the Serven Clan about the ways you can be a spiritual mother and daughter:
Spiritual Mothers and Daughters

Here is a daughter whom, I believe, has been well-occupied in her time, and seeks to improve daily. She seems to take delight in cooking and does beautiful work. Please take a look at her two articles:
Women Who Have Gone Before Us

Never Underestimate the Significance of...

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

This was a very sweet and special post!! :) You were very kind to link to me. I hope you are having a pleasant day dear friend!!!

Love in Christ,
Miss Jen

Melissa M. said...

Oh, I'm happy to link to you. :)
Thank you! I hope you've been having a great day, too!