Monday, April 22, 2013

A Room I Love


Fieldstone Hill did this on their blog, and I thought I'd give this a try at least once, to better gauge what I like and why when it comes to home decor, and perhaps inspire some of my readers.

What I love:

1. The worn fireplace and wooden pieces in creamy shades.
2. The white furniture and airy, peaceful feeling.
3. The linen cabinet and the antique dollhouse on top.
4. The wooden floors.
5. The pops of green in the plants and apples.
6. The informal fabrics and textures.
7. Candles.
8. Coffee table with a drawer for more book space, not taking up all the room on top.

I might add some more color and/or something on or above the fireplace and change the ceiling lamp a bit, but otherwise it's a great, comfy space!

What do you think?  Would you change anything about it?

No comments: