Monday, October 25, 2010

Computer Fast

Something I would have a far, far harder time giving up than a television would be a computer. (The reason why I wrote a couple of poems about it in previous posts.)

So...I think I will have a "computer fast" this week, only getting on (after this) to check my e-mail once a day (if that), or do things that are necessary like checking for recipes. Maybe this will help me to get some important things done like cleaning the refrigerator, painting a picture for a friend, etc. Plus--most importantly--I hope I will be able to refocus on Christ and His Word.

Anyone is welcome to join me. :)
The only reason I am posting this is for accountability. If I don't tell others what I intend to do, then I would be more likely to welsh on my decision (sad but true).

No comments: