Saturday, June 6, 2009

For Your Inspiration

When possible, I'd like to share inspiring links and things, perhaps every Saturday at least for a time.

Music
I've seen so many amazingly talented young people, and here is the first I'd like to share with you. George Li is a boy of 13 or 14 years. I love to listen to music like this. It's so joyful.

George Li plays a beautiful Haydn piece with violin and cello (M. 1)
Movement 2
Movement 3

Projects
This is my refurbished little dresser that we bought at a yard sale. It used to be a dingy yellowish color with a scratched, brown wooden top. One of the handles was broken. The added paint and new knobs really helped it out. (Don't have a before picture, though.) Buying old things and fixing them up is a good way to save money, if you know ahead of time what you need and know it's a feasible project.


Hair
Braid instructions
This didn't quite work on my longer hair, but it inspired me to try something with braids, anyway.

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

What lovely inspiration!!!
Oh.... and the music is wonderful.
That dresser is adorable!

Many Blessings~ Jen

Melissa M. said...

:) Glad you liked the post.
God bless!