Saturday, June 27, 2015

Capturing Jasmina - Book Review

Capturing Jasmina (India's Street Kids #1)Capturing Jasmina by Kimberly Rae

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 stars.  I will never think of tags reading "Made in India" the same way.  I knew so little on the topic of child trafficking, and this book really enlightened me.  It is written in a captivating way, and with compassion and delicacy.  There was only a thing or two I questioned, so I didn't quite want to give it 5 stars.  Some of the formatting in the kindle version was a bit off, too, but not horribly so.  Inspiring, too, to see how some women reach out to help save these girls and boys off the streets.  What are WE doing about it?  At least we should be praying!

Thanks to Netgalley for my complimentary copy to review!

No comments: