Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Uncovering the Life of Jesus - Book Review

 
This is a very short book about some of the events and lessons in Jesus' life on earth (from the book of Luke), including the prodigal son, the centurion who proclaimed Jesus to be the Son of God, and the resurrection of Christ. There are questions to get you thinking, and places to write your notes. I enjoyed it, but wish it were a bit longer and in depth and more helpful in witnessing (which I thought would be the theme of the book). It also seems to be from an Arminian perspective, which goes against what I believe the Bible teaches. However, there were a few new thoughts to me, and it could be a helpful book for those who are new to the Bible, and could be applied to witnessing.

My thanks go to crossfocusedreviews.com for this book to review!

No comments: