Monday, December 15, 2014

Homestead Blessings - Books, Music, and More!

We are blessed to know the West family, a creative, homesteading family.  Please check out their new blog and their website. It's full of photos of the country life, book reviews, and more.  I really enjoy their products.  Their DVDs are inspiring and fun, their books and cards are charming, and their music uplifting!  I especially like "Green Beans in the Garden" and "Rainfalls," from the first CD, and "Farmer's Daughter" and "Be Thou My Vision" from the second CD.  The DVDs cover many practical and unique things, such as sewing, cooking, and candle-making. They are on sale right now--excellent value!

http://www.homestead-blessings.com/dvds.html

I'm not just saying these things because they're my friends, but because they truly have worthwhile products.  They are just as sweet and hard-working as in their DVDs, and I recommend that you buy their products. :)

No comments: