Monday, May 3, 2010

All to the Glory of God...

Can we say convicting? But also inspiring. This post (and other things) have made me recently think about how I'm using my time. I'm not saying there's no place for games or fun, but I know I, for one, spend too much time on those kind of things.

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31

And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. - Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, - Colossians 3:23

As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children, That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory. - 1 Thessalonians 2:11-12

God bless, friends!

No comments: